Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Missing the Weekend Already!

Weekend you were great.  My weekend started on Thursday running around looking for Creme Fraiche -(which was no where to be found) for my first real baking adventure in years.  My sister bought me a copy of this super cute book- so pretty to have in your kitchen even if you don't bake.  The pages have scalloped edges and the pictures are really great.


I made the lemon shortbread cookies and they came out very nicely. So fun to make something from scratch.  We gobbled them all up- delicious.  The rest of the weekend included a birthday party, a comedy night in the city, sleeping in late, a cold dark beer at the pub with my love, and a full sunday afternoon of cooking and preparing meals for this week.  A few shots of the weekend, be back soon...Betty






No comments:

Post a Comment