Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Waiting For Baby

My due date is 2 days away so we are in the "any minute now stage".  I am much less anxious than I ever imagined I would be.  I'm thankful for this.  I do have my moments of panic, but overall feel calm and just ready to hold this little guy and introduce him to the world.






 We are in a surreal dream like state right now, we feel like the house is ready- we feel ready but we know that life will never be the same and you can't prepare for that.  I do know that we are ready for the challenge the good and the tough things.   I know our lives will change forever any moment now, and that life will be better- full of even more love and fun, and growing and learning selflessness.  For now all we can do is,  look around and see his room, his swing, the sweet tiny baby booties and just be excited to have him here with us.  Take your time little one, but we are ready when you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment